OrthoTape NEAL under-pad is a hypoallergenic, synthetic waterproof padding, in the form of stockinette, featuring Quick-Wick technology that allows a patient the ability to swim with a cast on their leg or arm.
OrthoTape NEAL Under-Pad contains a water repellent, circular-knitted material that drains water effortlessly.
- Reduced Skin Irritation and Odor
- OrthoTape NEAL Under-Pad is woven with an antimicrobial fabric blend that allows for fast drying to prevent skin irritation and unpleasant odor.
- Superior Comfort
- OrthoTape NEAL Under-Pad is soft and flexible.
- It acts as an excellent protective pad between skin and casting tape.
- The unique fabric blend also allows the skin to breathe beneath the hard cast to help reduce odor and discomfort.
- The casting tape comes free with all our OrthoNeal cast kits vs our Delta Dry and Aquacast where the casting tape is an additional fee. You can always use the doctor's cast tape as well.
Make sure your doctor or cast technician watches our application video so they know how to apply your cast correctly!
OrthoTape NEAL Under-Pad is a tubular bandage and does not require additional padding. To use OrthoTape NEAL Under-Pad, simply slip it over the patient’s extremity, double it up, and apply OrthoTape Casting tape for a strong, durable, and comfortable cast. With OrthoTape Neal Waterproof cast kits. Casting Tape comes free with your kit!