• Designed to protect the foot after surgery or traumatic event
• Low-profile sole absorbs shock and maintains normal gait
• Shaped and padded heel helps minimizes foot migration
• Soft tricot lining and closed-foam insole for patient comfort
• Loop-and-lock straps make application, removal, and adjustment quick and easy
• The left or right application reduces inventory requirements
Primarily used for a post-surgical bunionectomy, hammertoe, and osteotomics with or without pins. Padded shaped heel allows for a better fit and added patient comfort. Fits right or left foot.
The DLX.1 post-op shoe has a rubber outer sole that helps absorb shock.
Its unique walking sole helps maintain normal gait.
Its padded shaped heel and soft tricot lining allow for a better fit and added patient comfort.
This product is latex-free.