DeRoyal Inline Cam Walker Low Top
This medical fracture boot is DeRoyal's standard non-inflated cam walker walking cast.
This cam walker boot provides basic support during patient recovery.
Features a low profile and wide foot plate for patient comfort and stability (also available in Low Top, Low profile cam walker.)
We also carry a Pediatric Size Cam Walker in this boot.
- Available in Tall Or ShortHeavy duty flared uprights are color-coded for easy size identification
- Low profile rocker bottom promotes natural gait
- Wide foot plate provides patient comfort and stability
- Treaded sole for patient safety
- Available in open or closed heel design
- Offered in both standard and low top versions
INDICATIONS: Moderate to severe ankle sprains and strains; Stable foot and/or ankle fractures; Syndesmosis sprain; Post ORIF; Achilles tendonitis
High Top Walking Boots are also known as Cam Walkers. These boots usually extend from below the knee to the tips of your toes. They are primarily used as a post operative or post injury device to maintain the foot and ankle at 90 degrees and prevent abnormal pressure on the foot or ankle.
Fits Right or Left Foot