Philadelphia Adjustable Neck Collar Brace
Size is adjusted by tearing or cutting foam to the perfect fit.
- Anterior height adaptability accommodates neck height from 2¼ to 4¼ inches.
- Tear-off tabs accommodate neck circumference from 10 to 19 inches.
- Fit 95% of patients with a single SKU.
- Restricts cervical spine flexion, extension and rotation.
- Adjustable bilateral fasteners ensure proper fit.
- Total cervical arch support maintains neutral alignment of the c-spine.
- Two-piece design enhances patient comfort.
- Conforms to shoulder and mandible contours for stability and comfort.
- Ventilation openings reduce heat and moisture.
- Latex-free, non-toxic and hypoallergenic Plastazote foam helps reduce skin irritation.
- Water-resistant for bathing and aqua-therapy.
- X-ray, CT and MRI translucent.
- Clean with mild soap and water.
Size is adjusted by tearing off or cutting adjustments.