OrthoLife Pediatric Cam Cast Boot | Kids Medical Boots
Ortholife specializes in Kids medical boots. Our Pediatric cam cast boot is light weight and helps to stabilize and protect the child's lower leg, ankle, and foot. Ideal for an active child who requires stability following a sprain, stress fracture, or surgery. Works for broken toes too.
Compared to Ossur, Wee Walker, or Bird Cronin Pediatric Boot. We offer a full 6 month warranty and fast free shipping!
- High quality rigid outer shell for protection
- Dense foam lining within the sole to provide comfort and support
- Shock absorbing sole to improve comfort and protects from slips
- Rocker bottom to stimulate natural gait
- Uprights give additional stability by restricting motion of the leg
- Lightweight design perfectly designed for kids to keep active
Heel to Toe is the length of the boot. Compare that with the child's foot length.
For children, we recommend the doctor make a short leg walking cast with a heel. The reason, we find that many boots of this type do not fit exactly with children and sometimes even adults. They don't make 1/2 size options in Ortho boots so the fit in not always perfect. No matter what brand pediatric boot you purchase. If you find a great fit, perfect. If you end up having size issues. We'd suggest the below option.
Scroll through the photos of the heels and you can see what a fiberglass Short leg walking cast is. We also make them in Waterproof Materials as well.