- Rubber sole for traction
- Covered toe shoe keeps toes covered
- Linked medial and lateral air bladders with a single inflation point provide balanced compression and are shaped to cradle the Achilles, holding the heel in place
- Moisture-wicking softgood helps keep skin dry and comfortable
- Straps fasten in front for easy application, adjustment and removal
- EVA material provides greater shock absorption in the heel
- Fully-integrated air pump and release valve provides easy, tool-free inflation and deflation for fine-tuned, consistent compression
- Flex Edge™ overmolding conforms to each patient's unique anatomy to help limit the formation of pressure points
- Rocker bottom promotes a natural, stable gait, while a trimmable, semi-soft toe bumper provides added protection
- Ventilated panels wick moisture to prevent microbial buildup and improve patient comfort
Grade 2 and 3 ankle sprains, stable fractures, post-operative use, trauma, or rehab use
** The Rebound size chart has overlap between the sizes allowing for bandages or swelling.
Consider this when choosing a size.
The closed toe bumper plate is also removable or can be cut away allowing the toes more room if needed.
Universal Fit allows use on either Right or Left foot.