Uniquely designed for effective treatment of plantar foot ulcers, the Rebound Diabetic Walker enables easy access and re-fitting during wound care, while improving the patient's mobility during the healing process.
- Effective tri-laminate insole with removable shock-absorbing hexagons that promote ulcer offloading and a Plastazote top layer that evenly distributes the pressure
- Patented pressure relief valve for preventing over-inflation, while balancing compression with customized fit
- Positioning Portals allow the clinician to check the fit of the walker at the heel bottom, in order to ensure appropriate positioning of the foot in the walker
- Anatomically designed shell that minimizes shear forces by immobilizing the foot and ankle at 90 degrees while providing protection
- Flex Edge technology for relief of pressure points
- Rocker Bottom outsole for a smooth roll over while allowing for individual natural toe out
- Soft and breathable machine washable liner for hygiene promotion and prevention of infection
- Tamper evident strapping for compliance monitoring
*This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions
Authorized Dealer | 6 Month Manufacture Warranty | Authentic Product Quality Guaranteed
OrthoTape.com is an authorized dealer of these products and guarantee its authenticity and craftsmanship. Unlike eBay and Amazon that sell either a knock-off brand or an out of date item. We get our products directly from the manufacturer as an authorized dealer. We also back our products with great customer service. You always have someone you can call!
800-580-9887 M-F 9:30 – 5 PM EST.