- Rubber sole for traction
- Covered toe shoe keeps toes covered
- Linked medial and lateral air bladders with a single inflation point provide balanced compression and are shaped to cradle the Achilles, holding the heel in place
- The moisture-wicking liner helps keep skin dry and comfortable
- Straps fasten in front for easy application, adjustment, and removal
- EVA material provides greater shock absorption in the heel
- Fully-integrated air pump and release valve provides easy, tool-free inflation and deflation for fine-tuned, consistent compression
- Flex Edge over-molding conforms to each patient's unique anatomy to help limit the formation of pressure points
- Rocker bottom enables a natural, stable gait, while a trimmable, semi-soft toe bumper provides added protection
- Ventilated panels wick moisture to prevent microbial buildup and improve patient comfort
Grade 2 and 3 ankle sprains, stable fractures, post-operative use, trauma, or rehab use
Authorized Dealer | 6 Month Manufacture Warranty | Authentic Product Quality Guaranteed
OrthoTape.com is an authorized dealer of these products and guarantee its authenticity and craftsmanship. Unlike eBay and Amazon that sell either a knock-off brand or an out of date item. We get our products directly from the manufacturer as an authorized dealer. We also back our products with great customer service. You always have someone you can call!
800-580-9887 M-F 9:30 – 5 PM EST.
Add on Options
1. Add on the Achilles Wedge Kit for Achilles Injuries
2. Add an extra liner so you can wash one and keep it clean and sanitary.
*This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions