Ossur Form Fit Night Splint
Ossur Form Fit Boot Style Night Splint was created to provide ultimate patient comfort. One of the primary attributes of this night splint is the 3-dimensional padding throughout the shell of the splint. In addition there is adjustable flexion control straps to give just the right amount of stretch giving the patient an effective treatment option for their plantar fasciitis.
NOTE: Night splints are to be worn during sleep time at night. They are
not designed to handle walking. Walking in a night splint can damage
the product. The OSSUR FORM FIT with tread is the only night splint
designed to be walked in for short periods.
Form Fit night splints are ideal for plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis and other lower extremity overuse injuries.
- The Form Fit Night Splint, designed to help relieve the pain
associated with plantar fasciitis by providing a gentle overnight
stretch. Straps can be adjusted from 0° up to 10° degrees as needed.
soft breathable liner and padded straps provide comfort and help keep
patient cool. Straps adjust from 0°-10° dorsiflexion
- Contoured for a comfortable fit
- Soft foam interior is washable and breathable
- Foam-padded straps maintain comfort across the flexor tendons
- Quick release buckles for easy application
- Slip resistant tread
- Planter Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Other lower extremity overuse injuries