Darco MedSurg Surgical Post Op Shoe
6 Month Warranty | Authorized Dealer
DARCO MedSurg Shoe is a solid Post Op Shoe designed to wear after bunion, hammer toe, or foot surgery. This surgical shoe can easily accommodate bulky bandages. With a unique square - toe design you get greater protection for your toes. The sole has a metashank design giving extra support to the foot region when walking. The DARCO MedSurg Shoe has a Velcro closure across the front which can fit up to a 17 inch circumference from large bandages and dressing.
This shoe compatible with DARCO’s PegAssist off-loading insole.
- Square toe design is like a bumper providing additional protection when K-wires are present.
- MetaShank Protection provides more rigid control under the metatarsal heads.
- Stapless Closure reduces pressure on the forefoot and can expand to accommodate dressing up to 17 inches in circumference.
- Rocker bottom sole reduces plantar pressure on the forefoot and heel by over 25 percent.
- Fully compatible with DARCO’s PegAssist off-loading insole.
*Darco shoes FIT RIGHT OR LEFT FOOT so there is no need to choose a side.
Below is both shoe size chart and that actual measurements of the inside of the shoe.
For best fit. We suggest you use the actual inside measurements to choose a size.
If you are a woman with a wide foot, it is ok to get a men's shoe size.
For example: The Men's shoe is a wider fit, so getting a Men's small would be ideal for a woman with a wider foot than the Women's large shoe, going off of the inside shoe measurements.
Remember to take into account bandages and swelling when choosing a fit.
Below are the actual inside measurements of the shoe in INCHES.
Remember to account for bandages and swelling.
WS= woman's small, MS= Men's Small and correspond to the above chart.
Approximate shoe sizes ( we suggest you use the actual measurements above )
ADD ON OPTION: Peg Assist Features and Benefits
- Removable pegs allow for localized off-loading of wounds and ulcerations of the foot.
- Pressure reduced by as much as 60% while allowing patient to remain ambulatory.
- PORON Cushioning cover eliminates the incidence of ring edema and edge abrasion.
- Included stabilizer board prevents adjacent pegs from collapsing.
- Available in a wide range of sizes and configurations designed to fit most DARCO shoes
- New Firmer EVA!