Darco MedSurg Surgical Post Op Shoe6 Month Warranty | Authorized Dealer
DARCO MedSurg Shoe is a solid Post Op Shoe designed to protect the foot. It can easily accommodate bulky bandages. The square- toe design improves protection for the toes. The sole has a metashank design giving extra support to the metatarsal region when walking. The DARCO MedSurg Shoe has a velcro closure across the front which can fit up to a 17 inch circumference from large bandages and dressing. Fully compatible with DARCO’s PegAssist off-loading insole.
Darco MedSurg Surgical Post Op Shoe
- Square toe design acts as a bumper to provide additional protection when K-wires are present.
- MetaShank™ Protection provides more rigid control under the metatarsal heads.
- Stapless Closure eliminates buckle pressure on the forefoot and can expand to accommodate dressing up to 17 inches in circumference.
- Rocker sole reduces plantar pressure on the forefoot and heel by over 25 percent.
- Fully compatible with DARCO’s PegAssist™ off-loading insole.
Below is both shoe size chart and that actual measurements of the inside of the shoe.
For best fit. We suggest you use the actual inside measurements to choose a size.
*Darco shoes FIT RIGHT OR LEFT FOOT
If you are a woman with a wide foot, it is ok to get a men's shoe size.
For example: The Men's shoe is a wider fit, so getting a Men's small would be ideal for a woman with a wider foot than the Women's large shoe, going off of the inside shoe measurements.
***Again, please consult the actual inside shoe measurements below for the best fit.***
Approximate Shoes sizes Below. Remember to take into account bandages and swelling when choosing a fit.
Approximate shoe size
Below are the actual inside measurements of the shoe in INCHES.
Remember to account for bandages and swelling.
WS= woman's small, MS= Men's Small and correspond to the above chart.
The DARCO MedSurg™ Shoe is designed to provide the foot with solid protection and accommodate bulky bandages with ease. It features a square- toe design to provide added protection for the toes. The sole has a metashank design that provides added support to the metatarsal region when walking. The DARCO MedSurg™ Shoe has a velcro closure across the front which can fit up to a 17 inch circumference from large bandages and dressing. It also eliminates any added pressure caused by more traditional D ring closures that can irritate the forefoot area. Very aggressive tread at the midfoot provides superior traction. The reduced friction tread at the toe and heel to allow toe drag or heel scuff without tripping up the patient. The elastic strap around the front of the ankle prevents the product from slipping off the heel. The DARCO MedSurg™ has a rocker bottom sole which is designed to reduce pressure on the bottom surface of your foot by up to 25% for a more comfortable walking experience.
ADD ON OPTION: PegAssist Features and Benefits
- Removable pegs allow for localized off-loading of wounds and ulcerations of the foot
- Pressure reduced by as much as 60% while allowing patient to remain ambulatory.
- PORON® Cushioning cover eliminates the incidence of ring edema and edge abrasion.
- Included stabilizer board prevents adjacent pegs from collapsing.
- Available in a wide range of sizes and configurations designed to fit most DARCO shoes
- New Firmer EVA!