This shoe compatible with DARCO’s PegAssist off-loading insole.
Square toe design providing additional bumper protection when K-wires are present.
Reinforced foot area gives extra protection under the metatarsals.
Strapless closure design reduces pressure on the top if the foot with possible expansion accommodating bandages up to 17 inches in circumference.
Rocker sole reduces plantar pressure on the forefoot and heel with a 25 percent improvement.
Compatible with DARCO’s PegAssist off-loading inserts.
ADD ON OPTION: Peg Assist Features and Benefits
Approximate shoe sizes ( we suggest you use the actual measurements above )
- Removable pegs permit off-loading of wounds and ulcerations of the foot.
- Pressure reduction by almost 60% while allowing patient to remain ambulatory.
- PORON Cushioning cover eliminates the occurance of ring edema and edge abrasion.
- A stabilizer board is included preventing adjacent pegs from collapsing.
- Available in a wide range of sizes and configurations designed to fit most DARCO shoes
- New Firmer EVA!