DARCO HeelWedge surgical post-op heel offloading shoe.
DARCO HeelWedge the perfect heel offloading shoe. Offload Pressure from the heel promotes healing after surgery, trauma or when wounds or ulcerations occur to the heel. Clinically proven to off-load pressure from the heel by shifting weight to the mid and forefoot to promote faster healing after surgery, trauma or when wounds or ulcerations are present on the heel.
Authorized Dealer | 6 Month Manufacture
OrthoTape.com is an authorized
dealer of these products and guarantee its
authenticity and craftsmanship. Unlike eBay and Amazon that sell either a knock-off brand or an out of date item. We get our products directly from the manufacturer as an authorized dealer. We also back our products with great customer service. You always have someone you can call!
800-580-9887 M-F 9:30 – 5 PM EST.
Below is both the shoe size chart and the actual measurements of the inside of the shoe. For the best fit, we suggest you use the actual inside measurements to choose a size.
*Darco shoes FIT RIGHT OR LEFT FOOT
Approximate Shoes sizes. Remember to take into account bandages and swelling when choosing a fit.
**NOTE take into account bandages and swelling when choosing a fit. **ADD ON OPTION: PegAssist Features and Benefits
Universal FIT for RIGHT OR LEFT FOOT
Approximate Shoes sizes.
Reduces Pressure on the heel by over 26%!
- Removable pegs allow for localized off-loading of wounds and ulcerations of the foot
- Pressure reduced by as much as 60% while allowing patient to remain ambulatory.
- PORON Cushioning cover eliminates the incidence of ring edema and edge abrasion.
- Included stabilizer board prevents adjacent pegs from collapsing.
- Available in a wide range of sizes and configurations designed to fit most DARCO shoes
- New Firmer EVA!